Covid 19 rules as of Monday 22nd June;
– If your child is sick with any flu like symptoms please do not send them to dance until their condition has improved or a negative Covid-19 test has been received.
– All classes will be administering the Covid-19 social distancing requirements of the 4 sq metre rule.
– Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance to the building, your child is required to use this on arrival and departure.
– Parents are required to drop off and pick-up from the front gate. A teacher will accompany all students until pick-up is completed.
– Normal class times apply and students are not to arrive earlier than their class start time. Pick-up will be 5 minutes earlier than scheduled finish time to stagger pick-up and drop offs.
– The studio will be sanitized in between each class.
– To avoid use of the toilets please ensure your child has been to the toilet prior to arriving for their class.
We thank-you for your co-operation in these unprecedented times.
Yours in Dance